Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rolling The Space Glob Dice


This guy's a work guy, so it's scattered and sloppy and I used like 40 million different sizes of black pen, but it's pretty alright. Gray space chicken up there is rolling the space glob dice and the future of something depends on it but who knows what's really going to happen once that shit lands. It'll probably change the NFL somehow, some way.

I also added links to my friends over there on the right. Some of my friends, I have more, it's not a big deal or anything. I think maybe I'll make a post that kind of summarizes the links, because it looks real sloppy over there with those longish descriptions and they're all kinda... something? I don't know man. Yeah, maybe later today if I get some more work stuff finished. I've been drawing other junk too, I just have to finish it. Isn't it cool how I write like there's more than just like 5 of my friends looking at this page and we don't all know the same people? Ha. I think it's along the lines of "dressing for the job you want, not the job you have". Right? Ohhhh... and I think I'm going to make my compilation of me and my friends bands soon. I got a tape duplicator and 200 free tapes, so why not? Oh, look there's labels, I don't think I've ever used those. Let's give it a shot.

4 comments:

  1. Holy shit paws, so much new stuff. And its all rad to boot.
    Are the space globs D20's? Cause if so, this fool looks like he's bout to roll some serious crits.
    Also, slow down and be less productive/creative so the rest of us(me) don't feel so guilty. Hven't you ever heard of xboxes? Internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dawgs! Yeah, Matt, I'm not doing a god damn thing about 95% of the time. I'm sure you draw more than 2 things a month, upload that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I really like this one - I think the difference in colors and color values make it more interesting spacially That "chicken" image outlined in white really comes way forward!!- You are really quite a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete