Thursday, August 9, 2012

Itchy




Breaking News: I used detergent that I'm allergic to and now I'm all itchy and need to rewash all of my clothes. Help. Come to my house and do my laundry and I'll draw anything you want. I can't go back to the laundry place so soon, they'll suspect something. Wow, April? Let's go ahead and ignore that giant gap in between posts. I drew these two things. They're "sketches" in the way I categorize things, but you can call them anything you want. I won't be offended. I know I have other little things and knick-knacks laying around that I've done since my last post and I'll try to get them up on here in the next few days or something. I've mostly been drawing things for this art show (see the flier down there? Shayna made that, it's really cool). If you're in the bay area you should check it out. It's at Multiple Threads which is at 1820 Solano Ave in Berkeley. I'm really excited to see what Andy and Shayna will have up, they're both ridiculously talented. I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment