Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's All I Have Right Now

I feel like this thing has to be fed continuously, otherwise it will cease to exist. So, though these drawings may not be as interesting as I had originally envisioned them, they must still be placed in the box. That actually makes it sound like I had a plan going into these drawings which isn't true either. I've been in a slump. I have like 5 other 80% done drawings, but I just can't seem to get them finished.


It's just a smiling head. Gel pens. I wish I could find some gel pens with a fine point. This bleeding nonsense has to stop. Maybe I can resurrect Rasputin to help with the bleeding.


The real version of this drawing looks much cooler because the gold is reflective looking, but on the scanner you get one angle and that's it. I could try to make it a 3D model. I saw Resident Evil in 3D last weekend. That movie is about axes, flips and spins. The plot to this movie was cast as an extra at best. I think I saw it during one of the wire fight scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment